Hunter Hagan & Company, Ltd. is dedicated to providing personalized, quality and timely tax, consulting and financial planning services to our clients.
Our staff is the foundation of our practice. We are committed to their professional development and education. Our clients benefit from their technical expertise and broad knowledge base. Participation by our staff in professional, community and charitable organizations is encouraged.
We believe that a team approach is in the best interest of our clients. We emphasize communication within the firm and with the client's other professional advisors so our clients can receive a timely response to their questions and concerns.
We are guided by integrity, honesty and a deep respect for our profession, our clients and our firm members. Our commitment to these values is the reason that we can provide our clients with SERVICE BEYOND THE NUMBERS©
The firm of Hunter Hagan & Company, Ltd. has taken a unique approach to public accounting since its formation in 1985. From the beginning, founders Debra A. Hunter, CPA and Darlene D. Hagan, CPA believed that they should always strive to provide an extra measure of service. Our “Service Beyond the Numbers”® strategy has proven itself successful, evidenced by the firm’s steady growth.
As Trusted Advisors to our clients, we pride ourselves on being responsive to their needs as we provide accounting, tax and business services to assist them in achieving their professional and personal goals. While it is a fact that “two plus two equals four” for all Certified Public Accounting firms, it is our “Service Beyond the Numbers”® that makes the difference to our clients.
After many years of dedication and commitment to the firm, Michael Lemme, CPA, Victoria C. Harris, CPA, Bridget B. Phillips, CPA, Julie Prue Cauich, CPA and Rayleen Colletti, CPA have become shareholders of Hunter Hagan & Company, Ltd.
Each member of the professional staff at Hunter Hagan & Company, Ltd. is well qualified in various areas of accounting and tax. Their unique skills and experiences result in an effective team of professionals capable of serving our clients in a personalized manner. We encourage our clients to take advantage of our experience as they make and implement decisions regarding their business and personal finances.
Our future is bright as we continue our commitment to growth. We strive to maintain the best practices of our industry. Leveraging available technologies and educational opportunities enables us to provide effective and efficient advice to our clients. All professional team members meet or exceed their continuing education requirements and are encouraged to support community, professional and philanthropic endeavors to further their individual growth.
We are grateful for the trust of our clients, colleagues and other professionals, and will endeavor to deserve their continued loyalty as we grow into the future together.
Our Team Members lend their valuable time to a variety of Professional, Charitable and Civic Organizations:
- American Institute of CPAs
- Arizona Society of CPAs
- Arizona State Board of Accountancy Peer Review Oversight & Advisory Committee
- ASU Alumni Association
- Arizona State Board of Accountancy
- Arizona State Board of Accountancy Certification Committee
- ASCPA Tax Legislation Committee
- ASU - Master of Tax Advisory Committee
- Board of Directors – Jewish Community Foundation
- Central Arizona Estate Planning Council
- Construction Financial Management Association
- East Valley Estate Planners
- Estate Tax Planning Study Group
- National Association of Women in Construction
- Phoenix Tax Discussion Group
- Professional Advisory Committee – Arizona Community Foundation
- Professional Advisory Committee - Jewish Comm Foundation
- Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce
- Scottsdale Estate Planners
- Tempe Chamber of Commerce
- Tempe Impact Foundation
- The Wildest Club in Town - Phoenix Zoo
- Valley Estate Planners
- Valley Leadership - alumni
- W.P.Carey School of Business alumni Association