Julie Prue Cauich, CPA
Julie Prue Cauich, CPA is a firm shareholder with over 20 years of public accounting experience along with prior experience in private industry. Julie joined the firm in 1996 and has developed specialization in all areas of financial statement reporting. Julie provides essential financial services to our clients including planning, supervising and preparation of their financial statements; preparing cash flow analysis, budgets, and prospective financial statements. Additionally, Julie has extensive experience in tax planning and compliance for closely held businesses.
Julie has a strong background in serving clients in the health care industry which makes her a valuable asset for the firm in providing industry-specific accounting solutions and consulting services to multi-provider healthcare practices. Julie has also served as an expert witness in legal disputes related to compensation and income sharing arrangements within these multi-provider practices.
Actively involved in the firm's recruiting efforts, Julie serves as the firm’s Director of Recruitment.
Julie is a member and involved in the following:
- Member and past-chairperson of the Peer Review Oversight Advisory Committee for the Arizona State Board of Accountancy
- Member of The Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Member of The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Designated Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Treasurer and board member of Stop CMV – The CMV Action Network
- Board member of the Arizona Foundation for Behavioral Health
Julie graduated from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor in 1990 with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and is a licensed CPA in the states of Arizona and a registered CPA in the state of Michigan.