Rayleen F. Colletti, CPA
Rayleen F. Colletti, CPA, is a shareholder with over 30 years of public accounting experience including tenure at a “big four” international firm in Orange County, California. Rayleen joined the Firm in 2004, after relocating to Arizona.
Rayleen's extensive background in real estate development and construction accounting, consulting, and tax experience makes her a valued and trusted resource for the Firm's construction and real estate development clients. This industry's unique tax characteristics make tax compliance difficult and planning assistance a must. Rayleen works with the Firm's other commercial clients and high net worth individuals to assist them with tax compliance and other tax related issues such as entity structuring, mergers/acquisitions, and tax planning.
Rayleen has also developed specializations in the Trust, Estate and Gift tax area and is extensively involved with the planning and compliance aspects of Estates, Trusts, family limited partnerships, and planning for business succession.
Past and Present Affiliations:
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Valley Estate Planners
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Past Treasurer on the board of directors for CFMA
- Current Chair for the CFMA Salary Survey Committee
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC)
- Past Treasurer on the board of directors for NAWIC
- KPMG US Alumni Group
- CSULB Alumni Association
A graduate of California State University at Long Beach with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Rayleen holds CPA certification in the states of Arizona and California.